Square-Enix is doing a remake in 3D of our beloved Secret of Mana. The title is supposed to come out in February 2018 on PS Vita and PS4.
It is one of the best RPG co-op game ever made and it was the first game I talked about in my article about co-op games to play with your kids.
Here’s what Sony teased about the remake:
- Voiced characters: That’s right, you heard Randi in the trailer and you’ll finally get to hear Randi, Primm, Popoi and many other characters talk and express themselves throughout their adventure!To add to that, the game will have language options which will allow players to experience the game using Japanese voices and/or subtitles.
- A newly arranged soundtrack: We’re excited for you to hear a beautiful, newly arranged soundtrack that pays tribute to the original.
- Local multiplayer: Yes! Sit down with two of your friends (up to three players) to experience the adventure together.
Also, if we pre-order the game on the PS Store, we will receive:
- Individual PSN avatars for Randi, Primm, and Popoi
- DLC costumes
- “Moogle Suit” for Randi, Primm, Popoi
- “Tiger Two-Piece” for Primm
- “Tiger Suit” for Randi and Popoi
I can’t wait to dig in this Secret of Mana remake when it comes out in February 2018 and I hope people will love it as much as I do with the original.